INDEPENDENCE DAY



Malaysia got its independence from the British on August 31, 1957 in a very peaceful manner through talks. Finally, on August 31, 1957, Malaya's first Prime Minister proudly declared the independence of Malaya that now known as Malaysia by shouting out "Merdeka" seven times at the Merdeka Stadium. As a Malaysian, I am so proud born in this lucky ground known as Malaysia.


Hello, I am Absyar and i want to share with all of you about my Independence Day's celebration. Before 31 August, my dad already tied up the Malaysia flag around my house. Besides that. i also participated in some activities in my school such as poster making, scrap book and class decoration competition. We are tried hard to win the competition but our competitor is more awesome. In the Independence Day too, our seniors prepared a theater and gimmick about how our Malaysia's heroes fight the enemies to get our independence. Oh yes, this is my favorite. Our school band named DSAS Band was volunteer to perform in front all of us. I love their skills so much and they performed the related song very well. For your information, our school also participated the decorated car contest. And it's was a happy moments that our school announced as the winner. it's was a great moments for my last year at that school. Thank you for spending your time to read our blog.

Hello guys, I'm Atiqah. On August 31, 1957 was a very meaningful day for all Malaysians regardless of race and religion because on that day our country achieved independence.

Father has promised to take me and my sister to celebrate National Day at Dataran Merdeka. On that day, we depart early in the morning to avoid traffic congestion. We have been looking for a strategic place, which is at the forefront of the line to see more clearly.

At 7.30 a.m. the honorific office has taken seat on the main stage. The public also flooded the Dataran Merdeka. The ceremony began with the song " Negaraku " and patriotic songs. The flag of the Jalur Gemilang was raised and flown magnificently in space.

Subsequently, the Prime Minister delivered a speech on stage. He ended his speech with seven " Merdeka " cries.  All the peoples responded with the spirit of patriotism while flying the Jalur Gemilang. The atmosphere at Merdeka square is lively. The cross - count parade was headed by a team of soldiers followed by unformed teams such as police forces, soldiers, firefighter, school children, goverment servant and national veteran fighters. They look beautiful and brave with thier uniforms.

The procession of the car and the acrobatic jet fighter show also enliven the National Day celebration. I was able to record these amazing moments with a video recorder. I will share this recording with my friends at school later. About 11 a.m. the National Day celebration ceremony ended I have got a very valuable experience. i love my country and proud to be a Malaysian.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM