MY FAVORITE FOOD AND IT'S RECIPE

Image result for gif food



Assalamualaikum and hello guys. How are you? Long time no see since we are quite busy doing our assignment on our first semester. Today, we are going to share about our favorite food. As a human, I am pretty sure you guys also have a favorite food, right? So let us share our favorite food recipes.

Alright guys let’s began with me, Absyar. For me, as long as it was a Halal food, it will be my favorite. No, I am just kidding. I loves blueberry cheese tart so much. For your information, I always make it by myself when I have a free time. It’s was a super easy to do dessert but if you guys want to try it for the first, my advice are stay strong and do not give up. The ingredients that you guys needs are the molds tart, 170 gram of margarine, 100 gram of icing sugar, two eggs, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence, 290 gram of flour and last but not least is 250 gram of cream cheese. For the cream cheese, I prefer Tatura Cream Cheese. Oh yes, I forgot about my blueberry jam. There are no limit to put it on your tart soon. As long as you like it, you can put it more and more.
For the shell tarts, place butter, 50 gram icing sugar and a little of vanilla essence into mixing bowl cream until light. Then, add an egg and cream it again until smooth. Then, add flour and mix until well blended. Sweet pastry is done and left it on the refrigerator about 5 or 10 minutes. It’s was my secret recipes. After that, make a small ball using that dough and place a sweet pastry ball on a tart mold. Use both of your hands, turn the mold while pressing down the pastry ball and spread it to the side. Press until the edges and make it flat around the edge. Repeat for the remaining mold’s tart. Prick some holes with a fork at bottom of the pastry shell. Bake at 170°C for 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Note: Don’t over baked this sweet pastry. Then, leave it to cool. And now let’s with the filling. Place sugar and cream cheese in mixing bowl. Cream until light and smooth. Then, add in an egg and vanilla essence and the cream until well blended. After that, place cheese filling and blueberry jam into baked pastry shell. Finally, it’s done!!!! Place it into the fridge to get the better taste. You guys can try it alone at home. THANK YOU.



Hello guys. I’m Atiqah. Spaghetti and meatballs. It’s my favorite because it’s easy to make fun to eat, and of course it’s so delicious. My mother and I always prepared this superb food on weekend’s night.
      First, boiled the water into the huge pot. Then, put the spaghetti into the pot and let it cooked for a few minutes. You simply roll up the meat into golf ball sized pieces while waited for the spaghetti, then throw the meatballs in pot. I use a huge sized pot. Pour on the store bought sauce. My favorite brand is Prego. Also, I like to twirl it on my fork. It looks just like twister. It’s fun to slurp because it makes a loud smacking noise. I always splatter the sauce. When I’m done, it looks like an explosion.
     Third, it's because delicious. I like the tangy taste of red tomatoes. The italian spices are great, especially the zippy garlic. The meat is very filling, like a hamburger. So you can see, its easy to make, fun to eat anf delecious.




Image result for spaghetti bolognese with meatballs

We hope you guys enjoyed read our blog. See you next time. XOXO from us.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM