WHAT I WANT MY FUTURE TO BE


Image result for imagine cartoon gif



   Some people my age have no idea where they want to go from high school. On the other hand, half most of my future already planned out based off of goals, hopes, and dreams. Knowing what I want to do with my life relieves a lot of stress and worry. I have no idea where i'm going to go, but at at least I know how I want my lifestyle to be and what I want to do with my free times.

       Hey I am Absyar Ilyanie Binti Salleh. Today, I want to share with all of you about what I want my future to be. Everyone wants the same things which is a work hard for a better future and same with me. I dreams the same things. First at all, I want to finish my study until master or PHD. Even though, one day I will have my own family but I’m still want to finish what I have started since form 4. Before that, I have dream to continue my degree studies at oversea. So I will try my best to be the best one at KPTM Alor Setar and do my degree at New Zealand or Australia.  

      Second thing what I want is, i want to get the better job. I do not mind what kind of work i get but it must not an illegal one of course, a high salary every month and related with my accounting fields. It's must be a bonus one if i could get my dream job, a forensic accountant. Actually, i dreamed to work as accountant or forensic accountant at developed countries such as South Korea, Japan, Dubai and so on. This is because they will pay a high salary for an accountant. I already survey about that.

      Next, of course i want to have a lots of money in all my account bank and buy my dream house, dream car and some lands. I also want to take my family go the Makkah with my own money. I also want to bring my family and my best friends go for a holiday every year. For me, it's doesn't mind to finish my money as long as my family and my best friends happy. Oh yes, one more thing. In the future, i want to build a madrasah for those who want to memorize the Holy Book,Al-Quran.

    Last but not least of course i want to have my own family. Never ask more then that because i do not have time to think about it. I am just want to make people around me happy especially my family and my best friends since i was a kid.

     Hello I'm Atiqah Najwa. For your information, my dream while studying in high school is to study at leading universities abroad. For example, University in Australia. I would like to pursue a bachelor degree in accounting while also taking PHD. To achieve such a dream, sustainable ventures had to be done such as studying hard at school. I will always focus and give attention when teachers were teaching and not skip school. In addition, I will attend motivational courses and workshops. Finally, I will study in groups and diligently ask questions. Cecil B DeMile once said “ the successful person in life is the person who sees his purpose clearly and leads to that goal without deviating “
    
     After studying at a reputable university, I have a dream of having a steady career. I want to work in the professional field. With a good job, I will get a good income. To achieve that a dream, I will try to find a job that matches my qualifications. I will keep trying without giving up. I will also be attending Mandarin, English, computer courses and Malay language courses. Prophet Muhammad once said, “ demand knowledge to china. “ Similarly, Albert Einstein revealed, “ the more knowledge we learn, the more unknown. “ 

      The next dream, I want have my own assets. I look forward to buying a bungalow and owning a luxury car. To realize that aspiration, I will try my best when working. In addition, I will run a business to increase my income. I will also invest. Hamka once said “ ambition will bring someone to the gate of glory, wishful thinking will bring down someone to the valley of humiliation “

      My last dream is to reward my parents contributions and build a happy family. I want to repay my parents contributions for being my defensive fortress and my successor. Without their effection, I could not have succeeded. After my adulthood, I want to build a happy family and educate my children with qualities that can be a guide to them in life. Then, from now on, I will always pray for the well being of the family. I will also spend time with my family.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM