MY DREAM JOB

    Hello guys, we were back to share with all of you once again in our beloved blog. We want to share about our dream job. All of us must have our own dream job since we were young right? So let’s us talk about our dream job.

    Hello, I’m Absyar Ilyanie and I also has my own dream job.  My dream job is being a forensic accountant. This is because I’m likes a job like a detective. How I want to achieve my dream job? That was a good question that everyone have to ask ourselves. First at all of course I need to get an excellent pointer in my diploma. How to get an excellent pointer? Yes, I need to study hard and study smart since semester 1 and score every semester. Okay back to the main topic, my dream job.  All of you must curious about forensic accountant right? Forensic accountant basically need us to combine our accounting knowledge with investigative skills in various litigation support and investigative accounting setting. Forensic accountants are employed by public accounting firm’ forensic accounting divisions , by consulting firms specializing in risk consulting and forensic accounting services or by lawyers, law enforcement agencies, insurance companies, government organizations or financial institutions. Forensic accountants responsibilities are performs forensic research to trace funds and identity assets for recovery, conducts forensic analysis of financial data, prepares forensic accounting reports from financial findings and prepares analytical data for litigation and testifies as needed. I found forensic accounting such an interesting job and I dreamed to work as a forensic accountant one day. I hope whoever who read this blog can pray for my success in accounting course so that I can achieve my dream job one day. Thank you. XOXO

      Hello, I’m Nurul Atiqah Najwa. Absyar and I are in the same course but she want to be a forensic accountant and different with me, I want to be an accountant. This is because it was my dream job since I was young. Accountant basically experts in analyzing and preparing financial document and reports, such as tax returns, income statement and balance sheets. This job also needing us to keep track of the money coming in and the money going out. The main duties of being an accountant are prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and others reports. There are more duties that an accountant need to do. Besides that, to be a good accountant I have also to be in manage my time. Time will always be a major concern. Accounting is a complex job. True as always will be, time is gold. So I am hoping university will provide me with an insight of the accounting world as well as offering me a wide range of choices and connections after my course. I would make my dream job come true one day. Thank you. XOXO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

AWAL MUHARRAM