MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES



      We are back girls !!!!!!!! We are back with our forth entry this time. In this time, we want to share with all of you about our childhood memories. I’m pretty sure all of us have a lots of childhood memories. So let’s start our reading marathon.

       Hello, I’m Absyar Ilyanie and let’s began with my childhood memories first. It’s happened when I was 6 years old. It’s was my family short vacation at Langkawi Island. We were stayed at Chenang Beach. Before that moment was happened, my siblings and I was happily played at the seaside. Then, my dad offered to bring me to the middle of the Chenang Beach. I felt so scared and refused to go there but my dad said nothing will be happened. So I put all my trust on my dad and seated properly on the buoy. In the middle of our way to go there, I was super nervous and super scary so I can’t seated properly and cried. Unfortunately, my dad lost his stability and both of us fell into the sea together. My dad was super worried because he needed to safe his daughter who was already drowned and at the same time he needed to take back the buoy which was drifted away. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pull me up. I saw my dad was tried so hard to safe me from drowning. I am relieved that I’m still alive and my dad apologized at me because he put me in a dangerous situation. From that day, I have a trauma with the deep water and beach even though I love to go to the beach and smell the beach. So if you guys want to go to the beach, please lets me know so we can go together. XOXO





       Hello guys, my name is Atiqah Najwa and my childhood memory began when I was too young to know the world. I was a hyperactive girl on that age. One day, while waited my mom went back from her office, my dad left me alone in the car. Like what I said, I was too hyper so I’m just playing in the car and suddenly I stepped on something. Oh my god guys! Guess what? I stepped on the car door lock and all the door were automatically locked. It was a scariest thing ever for the young child who was alone in the car. Then, I cried heavily. There were many people around my dad’s car. Luckily my dad was hurried came to me. He tried to help me but impossible for the young child like that to understand every single thing. After a few minutes I was stucked in the car alone, I accidentally stepped on the same button with the previous one. Fortunately, the door were unlocked and I’m safe. I can see how much worried my mom and my dad were. I thought it was my bitter memory in my childhood. If all you want to share with us your bitter sweet memories in your childhood, you can read down on the comment. XOXO.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM