FRIENDSHIP





Hello guys, guess whose back? Guys, I'm pretty sure that everyone in this world had their friends. This week we want to share about friendship. It's all about our friendship. There are many valuable things when we had a friendship. But base on friendship, we also easily take for granted and it's is happen when one of them did not appreciate the friendship again.

Let's began with me, Absyar. I have a best friends named Nur Aimi Nabihah. We knew each other since Year 2. I always borrowed her book because i always forgot to do my homework. For your information, Aimi and I are neighbor. We went to the same class since Year 2 until Form 2. Such a friendship goal ever. Just want to share that i also have a best friend named Liyana and we went to the same class since we were 6 years old until Form 3. All my best friends were my old classmates maybe since kindergarten or primary school. Aimi and i will shared everything together and we never had secrets between us. Sometimes i will helped her to get close with her crush. Well, i'm a friendly person so i will easily got a new friends. She dreamed to be a forensic scientist doctor, and she asked me to dreamed the same thing with her. Impossible for me to dream that because we are in a different  fields. But when i said that i want to be a forensic accountant, she was so happy because i will be a part of forensic experts even though in a different fields. We have more similarities, that's why we can understand each other. I hope that our friendship will long last until Jannah, dear Aimi. Thank you from me and XOXO.

I am Nurul Atiqah Najwa. I also have a good friend. My best friend is Nur Zulaikha bt Zahuri or more so called Lekha. I and Lekha share the same age and date of birth that is 18 years old and born on December 4, 2000. Lekha  is the eldest of 4 she is a kind-hearted, caring and responsible sister. She and her family live in Taman Seri Indah, Damansara. Lekha who blew a cross between Malaysia and Indonesia . I was a loyal listener. She was also a clever pupil. Even though he often got the first place in the exam, Lekha was never arrogant or pretending. He often helped weak friends in the lessons including me


             Lekha is very excited in Science and English subjects. So I often visit her home to learn Science and English, while she will come to my home to learn Mathematics and Malay from me. Lekha is never selfish.Before making Nothing, he would think of the effects on himself and others. That's why he was elected as the Head of Student.  Lekha's disciplinary record was clean since beginning to go to school again. Similarly with his attendance record. Lekha was rarely present at school. In a year, he never attended school only once or even five times. So it's no wonder he often praised by teachers and becomes the idol of the students.  Lekha is also active in sports. He has been the title of the Sportsman for the year 2013 at the last games. I am very proud and amazed at the attitude Lekha has always been trying and not giving up. I hope that I and Lekha will be good friends do it forever. I pray that Lekha will be prolonged and unchanged.


                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM