THE DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET






In everyone’s life, there must be a day that you guys will never forget it. It’s must be a day with bitter sweet memories in your life. Same with us. We also had a day that we will never forget even though it’s happened a decade ago. So let’s us tell you guys about


It’s was so fresh and I never forget every seconds that day. Such a good memories and good experience for me. It’s happened on 22thMarch when I was 16 years old. My teacher told me to prepare very well because it was a chance for me to go to the Germany. Oh yes, before I forget, there are 5 of my classmates including me join the German Essay Competition a week before my teacher told me. It’s was a competition among the chosen school in Malaysia. Luckily, I was short-listed as the represented of Kedah candidates. The other candidates who represent Kedah named Fatin from SMK Sains Pokok Sena. Before I flew to Kuala Lumpur on that day, I got many wishes from my school teachers and school friends. I also got a box of chocolate from one of my schoolmate. It’s make me more happy. On that day, I went to Kuala Lumpur by Malindo Air airplane. I arrived at German Embassy at 12p.m. My German’s teacher gave me some words to encourage me. I found my new friends when all of us had to stay in a locked room near the interview room. My new friends name were Rashan from SMK Sri Hartamas, Hazwani from SMK Dato' Syeikh Ahmad and Fatin from SMK Sains Pokok Sena.
I am the second last participants went to the interview room. I am so excited because i can meet and greet the German people for real. Even though I spoke German not so good but i tried my best to pass the interview. I also remember all the questions that all the interviewer asked at me. The first one is about Hari Raya AidilFitri. Second is why i want to go to the Germany and my dad's job. They also asked me with whom i came here. I answered all the questions confidently.
It's was a great day for me. I can meet and greet with German people. I also got certificate from German Embassy even though i have no chance to go to the Germany. It's was a day that i will never forgot. That's all from me. Thank you and love you. XOXO


I am Atiqah Najwa and i want share to you about the day i will never forget. When I was 10 years old, I had a memorable experience until now. The story started like this. During school holidays, the father sent me to my grandmother's house. The grandmother's house is located in an estate estate in the middle of the estate near the river. When it's a beautiful morning, I'll invite me to accompany him to wash clothes by the riverbank. Then I'm happy to go with him. When we get to the area, I just stood beside him. When I was going to rinse my clothes, I followed him up to the river. My mother started busy rinsing the cloth in a hurry because her lunch was not ready yet, her husband was back from work In the bustle he forgot about me. Without realizing I had fallen into the river !! But I screamed with my heart to ask for help but the swift river stream had dragged me to the middle of the river. Suddenly my aunt had heard I asked for help, then with an overwhelming situation he asked for help from a young man g then in the area during the incident. The boy had swam to the end of the river but could not find me. The young man started looking for me again. Ah! he found me caught up in a big tree. When I was almost drowning but thankful to God I survived. Then I was taken to the hospital for treatment. Since then I was very scared to bathe in the river. I was so frustrated for me and until now I can not forget about that event. If there is no such youth I have this !! I am very grateful to the young man.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

MY DREAM JOB

AWAL MUHARRAM